Yak Gotti and Lil Duke are facing murder conspiracy charges for picking up guns and sliding, but not finding anyone. Someone associated with YSL almost got “backdoored” in jail. Read about the big details in the 2022 YSL indictment on UrbanTrueCrime.com.
The Hikari-Ultra rapper Cee Kay was once subject to a viral SayCheese interview, an NBA YoungBoy collaboration and several hit singles, Jail stints in the Arkansas system and shooting incidents would prove to almost fully stagnate his career by 2022.
A since deleted interview from an unknown Chi-town cameraman captured Oblock BossTop saying some certainly regrettable things on the topic of FBG Duck’s then-recent murder.
Baton Rouge rapper and Fredo Bang affiliate Mieyoshi “Lit Yoshi” Edwards was arrested in his hometown recently, accused of two shootings that injured five people (including two children).Keep reading
Before his now successful rap career, King Von was proud of his gun-slinging.Keep reading
This is the true story of the Richmond TV fairy, one of the most bizarre “criminals” to strike Virginia in recent times. Over 70 people have been inconvenienced since 2018.Keep reading
Unfortunate circumstances for Lil Durk, King Von and Bay Zoo: All continue to face serious charges for a shooting in Midtown Atlanta.Keep reading
With the recent successes of artists like Fivio Foreign and Pop Smoke, the drill subculture of rap music is seeing a major upswing. Read more about how you can tap in to the underground world of 2020 “gangster rap” that is Drill.Keep reading
For years now, the curiously named “Squiidape” blog has been a dominating news source for the french drill fans out there, represented by a handful of young France-based men who are obviously some of the biggest appreciators of the music.Keep reading
The Blixky’s recently lost beloved member Nickalus “Nick Blixky” Thompson – to much heartbreak from 22Gz and company. This is what he had going on before his tragic death at 21.Keep reading
An alleged failed kidnapping in Lexington, Kentucky is making the rounds on Reddit recently after a video circulated showing a frantic young girl being assisted with removing tape from her hands and head in the middle of a street.Keep reading
Fredo Bang continues to make noise in the rap game, but one of his partners is also coming up fast now. Mieyoshi “Lit Yoshi” Edwards is a Baton Rouge native and original TBG member just like Fredo, and he holds a similar amount of street-level influence (if not more).Keep reading
An alleged member of the Latino Chicago gang “Two Six” recently appeared for a digital court date over Zoom and exposed himself as a federal informant on the livestream. The judge among others quickly caught the man and gave him a stern notice that his court date was being broadcast on YouTube.Keep reading
Young Thug and the YSL crew are just a few of the rappers doing whippits lately, and fans are divided between upset and defensive regarding the new trend.Keep reading
Tianeptine is an unusual antidepressant with opioid activity that Michigan outlawed and Alabama is about to. Find out more about this widely available and addictive drug that even methadone therapy competes with on WeaponsG.com.Keep reading
WeaponsG.com dives deep into the presence of “perc 30s” and fentanyl in rap music: Lean and pills are compared dose-to-dose, and we explore just how often “percs” are not Percocets at all (+ much more).Keep reading
- Tina Brown & daughter Britnee Miller, were tried & convicted in the death of Audreanna Zimmerman. They beat the victim with a stun gun, hit her with a crow bar, set her on fire causing her death 2 weeks later. 16yr old Britnee was sentenced to life, while her Mx was sentenced to Floridas Death Row.by /u/Free_Sprinkles8835 on 3rd August 2022 at 10:44 pm
- Heartbreaking story of 5yr old Shaniya Davis. Her Mx, Antoinette Davis, owed a $200 drug debt to Monster Mario McNeil, and Shaniya was used her as payment. Little Shaniya was brutalized & murdered. Shaniya’s funeral was paid by NBA Player Shaquille ONeil🕊 Rip Little Angel🕊by /u/Free_Sprinkles8835 on 3rd August 2022 at 10:19 pm
- In 1944, 14 year old George Stinney became the youngest person in history to ever be executed in the US. 2 young white girls were found beaten to death. Stinny was arrested, tried and wrongfully convicted of their murders. 70 years later, his sentence was posthumously vacated.🕊by /u/Free_Sprinkles8835 on 3rd August 2022 at 2:47 am
- 11 years before Emmett Till’s bloated and brutalized body was displayed on the pages of Jet magazine as proof of the South’s atrocities against African Americans, there was 15 year old Willie James Howard.by /u/Free_Sprinkles8835 on 3rd August 2022 at 1:56 am
- Shane Thompson. brutally beaten to death in 1997 in Nottingham City, in Englandby /u/JacMaKai on 19th July 2022 at 6:34 pm
- Are there any suspects in the murder of Dontay “Dthang” Banks (Lil Durks brother)by /u/menaceman42 on 17th July 2022 at 1:01 am
- [Chicago] P5/Crack from Jaro City (Derrick Johnson, died 2012). Famous rapper Dayvon “King Von” Bennett was heavily implicated in his killing, but never arrested for it. Von and O’Block had taunted his death a lot while Von was alive. When Von was killed in 2020, P5’s loved-ones publicly celebrated.by /u/Fentalogarithmics on 14th July 2022 at 5:44 pm
- Why didn’t FBG Ducks murder spark a whole new wave of violence?by /u/menaceman42 on 12th July 2022 at 9:55 am
- [Chicago] The Maniac Latin Disciples (latino gang) were established in the late 60s under the Folk Nation by Albert “Hitler” Hernandez (killed 1972). Today, they still maintain numbers and influence, and still rep a swastika in homage to King Hitler. It is also a monogram for YFN/Young Future Nationby /u/Fentalogarithmics on 11th July 2022 at 10:44 pm
- Komak GDs kill baby + his uncle on Facebook Live, pregnant woman holding phone was shot in stomach (her and the baby are fine). This was in 2017by /u/Fentalogarithmics on 10th July 2022 at 10:19 pm
- Former black disciple of the 600 set Germontay “Tay Capone” Carpenter compares Von and T-Royby /u/menaceman42 on 10th July 2022 at 6:29 pm
- Why do they talk as if the beef between Pockettown and No Limit wasn’t that deep before Lil Greg died?by /u/menaceman42 on 10th July 2022 at 6:07 am
- O’Block Store Owner Shakes Up BD/Slides With Gang Over King Von‼️😳by /u/MadeMediaMagazine on 8th July 2022 at 12:05 am
- [Symbols explained in comments] Mainstreet Mafia Crips in LA showing off custom clothes for their “hood days”. Full of gang insignia, “eye bussers” and disrespectful remarks to rivals. This particular set is arch enemies to the whole Hoover card in South Central.by /u/Fentalogarithmics on 7th July 2022 at 1:34 am
- Terrifying crime scene photos from 2008 rape and murder of 57 y.o Margie Ortiz, killed by transient satanic killer Apollo Ortega [Tucson, AZ]. He was convicted of 2 murders and rapes + 1 attempted murder/rape where he was caught by a homeless person and fought off. In 2017, he was killed in prison.by /u/Fentalogarithmics on 5th July 2022 at 1:43 pm
- 🕊A Sad time in history: The Atlanta Child Murders was a series of murders committed in Atlanta, GA between 1979-1981. Over the 2yr period, at least 28 children, and 2 adults were killed. Some victims families believe the man arrested did not commit the crimes. Rip little Angels🕊by /u/Free_Sprinkles8835 on 2nd July 2022 at 9:52 pm
- Wild North Carolina gas station shootout between multiple gunmen caught on surveillance video — this has to be gang-related, right?by /u/sisyphusPB23 on 2nd July 2022 at 7:15 pm
- Inside look into Saskatchewan (Canada) gang wars through gang-member’s FB posts. The beef is primarily Terror Squad vs Native Syndicate, two local First-Nations gangs with decade+ old rivalry. Saskatoon (bigger city up north) is dominated by TS, but in Regina, Native Syndicate hold most territory.by /u/Fentalogarithmics on 29th June 2022 at 3:25 am
- Antoinette “Toni” Brown (23) from Chicago. Innocent woman / store clerk. She was gunned down in her car in a targeted hit (2019): Her brother Antonio “Montana” Brown was a serious factor in 051YM and wanted badly by rivals, but he was freshly in jail then- so *allegedly they took her instead.by /u/Fentalogarithmics on 25th June 2022 at 8:32 pm
- Maurice “Lil Wet” Harris is a gang member from NLMB. On Mar 30th, 2017 4 people were murdered at a Chicago Restaurant. 5 days later, a warrant was issued for his arrest and he was then charged with 4 accounts of first degree murder. 3 years later in 2020 he beat the case due to lack of evidence.by /u/vehtric on 25th June 2022 at 2:00 am
- (Left) Yarmel “Melly” William (died 2019). Notorious Chicago hitman from a set called 051 YM. To his right is Dre from Quiet Money (now deceased). He was an ally to Melly. In 2018, Melly was charged for killing Dre, but the charges were dropped. Dre’s mother has spoken publicly about the situation.by /u/Fentalogarithmics on 24th June 2022 at 12:54 pm
- [Context in captions] Halloween costumes of dead rivals in Chicago: An inside look into the generational gang wars that rage on the South Side of Chicago Ft. AlexRD19by /u/Fentalogarithmics on 23rd June 2022 at 6:33 pm
- Naima Jillal aka The Godmother of Cocaine. Naima was responsible for ordering & importing drugs from South American Cartels for The Mocro Maffia. She was kidnapped in 2019 near her home in Amsterdam. She’s presumed dead after photos of her being tied up & tortured were discovered on Taghi’s phone.by /u/Impressive-Rings0099 on 20th June 2022 at 6:28 pm
- Kadeem Blackwood. he was part of a gang Known as BCT located in Derby,England. he was shot and killed on 11th November 2008 after a fist fight gone wrong. despite the rules, Kadeem pulled out a knife and then his opponent pulled out a sawed off shotgun in self defence and shot Kadeem to deathby /u/JacMaKai on 20th June 2022 at 3:42 pm
- Happy Father’s Day!by /u/DrillTyme504 on 19th June 2022 at 6:34 pm
What is UrbanTrueCrime?
UrbanTrueCrime.com is a cutting edge and objective source for “urban journalism”, giving you a direct insight to the inner workings of American hoods, their ganglands, and their increasingly popular drill culture. Fans of A&E ‘s “The First 48”, this is the publication for you
What does the site post about?
UrbanTrueCrime.com launched originally as Weapons Grade Viral Media (2019 as WeaponsG.com), with intentions to cover primarily drill related content. We were a source for hip-hop news, new rap music, viral videos and images, and breaking current events + pop culture. In 2021, we underwent a brand change so as to hugely improve our domain name and searchability. With the new “true crime” undertone, the horizons are now broadened when it comes to the scope of content we feature.
Where do you source your content?
Aside from resident research and analysis, the Submit page is the channel in place for readers to send in stories, requests, information, comments, questions or anything of that nature.
Does UrbanTrueCrime.com have a code of ethics?
The subject matters dealt with on this publication are those of poverty, despair, violence, and racial divisiveness. We are “competitors” to sites that share a lot of graphic content (fights, knock-outs on the street, videos of muggings and shootings etc.) and while that content is easy to host and nets clicks, UrbanTrueCrime.com is trying hard not to represent that negativity in the culture as we portray it. We are an objective outlet for urban true crime stories- a haven for fair journalism, and a publication with an overall goal of challenging societal norms within urban America.
Where is UrbanTrueCrime.com based?
UrbanTrueCrime.com, part of Weapons Grade Media Group, is based out of Saskatchewan, Canada.